Fall 2016 Undergraduate Dormitory Application
- Eligibility: Undergraduate students that are not currently living in any of the campus dormitory.
- Undergraduate students who are currently living in BOT are eligible, but if your application is successful, you will lose the security deposit for breaking your lease with BOT.
- Those who are currently living in any of the campus dormitory which their accommodation had expired, please contact the Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Feng) to open the access authority in order to apply for dorm residency next year.
- Criteria: Applicants and their parents should have their household registry registered outside Taipei City, New Taipei City, and Keelung City, for more than 2 years.
- Please inform the Student Housing Service Division (Ms. Feng) if you failed the application with an updated household registry, and update your residence address at the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Division Office.
- Students are required to bring along their household registry documents (both students’ and parents’) on the check-in day to be verified. Your eligibility will be removed if you failed to do so.
- Application dates: Friday, June 03, 2016 09:00 am to Monday, June 13, 2016 05:00 pm (Late entry will not be accepted).
- Application website: Please enter https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/waiting/index/id/1051 to apply.
- Eligible dormitory applicants with the following conditions may be categorized as a priority.
- Students with a documented disability.
- Islanders and aboriginal students.
- Students from low income family (foc dormitory fees, but security deposit are to be paid).
- Students from mid-low income family (reduction of 30% dormitory fees).
- Applicants must be able to hand in supporting documentation either via email, by person, or by registered letter (Add.: Anhua Feng, Student Housing Service Division, No.1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, 10617, Taiwan (R.O.C.)) within application date.
- Late or delayed-graduation students (with student ID B01, Department of Veterinary Medicine: B00, Department of Dentistry: B99, Department of Medicine: B98) are eligible, with an order after other applicants. Double major students, transfer students and previous LOA students should attach a transcript or any supporting documentation, order will be right in front of delayed-graduation students.
- Results release date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 02:00 pm (on the Student Housing Service Division website).
- Please do not exchange the numbers assigned with any other person without authorization.
- Applicants may choose to live in the main campus or downtown campus. However, the vacancy in the main campus will be allocated only after the freshmen students in Fall Semester 2016. The allocation process will continue till January 06, 2016. Applicants can check their number on waiting list or their allocation status on the application website.
- Please visit http://ntudorm.prince.com.tw if you are interested in applying for the BOT prince house. The application date starts from July 15, 2016 until July 25, 2016. Students may apply for both main campus and BOT at the same time, but they should choose either of them when they get both.
- Please contact us if you have queries pertaining to student dormitory application and admission matters. Student Housing Service Division, Ms. Anhua Feng, email email@example.com, phone 02-3366-2266.
NTU Student Housing Service Department