Allocation result of 2016 freshman and transfer students
Check the allocation result:
(1). Please check the allocation result and confirm on the website: https://housing.ntu.edu.tw/undergraduate, and then download the payment slip for accommodation fees.
(2). Time of payment: After 8/25 02:00pm and before you check-in.
(3). Dormitory Fee includes accommodation fee, deposit, and internet.
(4). Dormitory Fee for each dorm: http://ppt.cc/1teE . If students who are on waiting list receive the allocation notice after the academic term starts, you will pay the dormitory fee by the remaining weeks left for each semester.
BOT Dorm will notify students by email or text message. Please note to check your email or cell phone regularly, and you can call BOT Dorm if you have further inquiries.
Chang-Hsing Dormitory: 02-2377-0199. Shui-Yuan Dormitory: 02-2363-1066.
(1). Students who join the first class of orientation camp and those who do not join the orientation camp: 9/10 and 9/11 between 09:00 am – 05:00 pm.
(2). Students who join the second class of orientation camp: 9/3 between 09:00 am – 05:00 pm.
(3). Students who join the first class of orientation camp will be arranged to other dormitory and they need to move out after the camp period ends.
(1). Check-in time starts from Thursday, 9/1, 2016.
(2). Students who join the first class can live in the undergraduate dormitory during the camp period, and then move into Prince House (BOT Dorm) after the orientation camp ends.
(3). Students who join the second class can live in the Prince House (BOT Dorm), and no need to pay the living fee during the orientation camp. However, please note the camp gathering time and venue.
1. Men 1st Dorm: Men 1st Dorm square and resident director office.
2. Freshman Women Dorm: Freshman Women Dorm Function room
3. Senior students Dorm: please contact resident director directly and check in at resident director office.
4. The Prince House (BOT Dorm): 1F information desk.
1.If student who choose to suspend from school or reserve your entrance qualification, please check on the website and choose” cancellation” in three days.
2. NTU freshmen, please make sure you follow the dorm rules: http://goo.gl/YvsHP
3. Check-in route map for Men 1st Dorm and Freshman Women Dorm: http://goo.gl/y8ubZs
4. Students who live in the dorm need to pay the dorm deposit (one-third of Dormitory fee). If students who live in the dorm do not cause any damage to public property then your dorm deposit will be refunded after official check-out. Please keep the payment receipt as it’s required for the deposit refund.
5. Student Housing Service Division has prepared the handy guidebook for NTU freshmen who live in the university dormitory. This handy guidebook offers dorm information and tips of what to bring when you check in: http://goo.gl/pFipx
6. If you have any inquiries, please contact your resident directors or staff of undergraduate student dormitory-Ms. Feng : firstname.lastname@example.org;TEL:02-3366-2264
7. Last but not least, a big welcome to all NTU freshmen! Let’s have a wonderful dorm life!
Student Housing Service Division